luni, 4 ianuarie 2010

" I want your FRIEND [ ! ] but you must pass to reach him ... is like a game [ ! ] ASSHOLE "



- Everything was done in vain ... I realized that from a small kiss to get here ... a pervert in solitude ... I knew if this thing ever kiss you, only as far sweeter, and much more. but soon I hope to revise your eyes, but most of your best friend's eyes [ :"> ]
- We are in 2 0 1 0. New Year's was awesome. You know how it feel a little more? .. I felt like this out there ... because they too knew people. But he was linked to her slimy taste that eventually not accepted. It was lucky for me. Iupiiii. ! . But somehow I had the most. And friend will all tell Him that came near me, I knew him, was very nice, but everything on it you like him more. is very very confusing! .
- But trying to remove my nerves on my beloved blog. So therefore, we need some more help from everyone. So a guy I like him for 2.3 years. We were best friends always ... Every day come out and talk all the time about anything was possible in this world. But I wanted to be his girlfriend, because I did not want to ruin a good friendship between noi.Asa so I left my best friends. It was like my brother.
- You know what? not understand why talk about it ... when he's a jerk ... which took me three years of hoping that life will be all the same, but not at all so ... I was thinking about positive thinking ... but this world is so bad that we fuck in mouth [ ! ]So let's shut the fuck up ... and it sucked ass because it is a asshole [! ] I do not want to hear anything about it [! ]. I just want to know that everything will be fine, and even if in my life lies in love, alcohol, and cigarettes are the shit ... but all parties and sometimes, good night ... I want to sleep! leave a message. Leave a message on missz_ciufulici@yahoo.com
-

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

DISCO GLOBE.!

DISCO GLOBE.!