marți, 27 aprilie 2010

Do you remember me { }.?


m. m . m .

Okay, so ... do you remember me,all the time , always , everyday , in every moment , in every second , everytime , everywhere.

You know . Wishes come true, no? { :"> }

And every wish is a smallest secret.

So I wish , you were here with me , and I hope to be here, to stay with me.EVERYTIME!

Because you know i need you so, much ! ALWAYS ! i think at you,like a biggest wish, which I want to come true.

And i see you EVERYWHERE , because sometimes it's hard to think.and to say.. " YOU ARE NOT HERE TO STAY WITH ME , TO HUG ME , AND TO TELL ME "YOU LOVE ME IN EVERY SECOND !

And not so many people thinking like me. For me, it's so easy to think like others. Because they don't know what is a special person, who loved you, and who loved you ALL THE TIME. !

It was the best damn moment for me. In EVERY MOMENT you are the best thing i need.And i wish to stay EVERYDAY in my city, with me, and to tell how much I LOVE YOU!

Un comentariu:

  1. Postarea de azi,
    a fost una proasta. si scurta. nu.mi pasa
    :|. e ceva totusi.>:D<
    scuzati greselile.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

DISCO GLOBE.!

DISCO GLOBE.!