luni, 7 decembrie 2009


I miss every moment of the past, I want to relive those moments that makes me smile constantly. I want those people in my life those people who gave me made me feel great. I feel all the sensations of it, especially when you touched me gently on face and say you love me, but where is the love that you say? every day, talking for hours on messenger and talk of all that was possible. was a friendship that I miss now.expect everything to change in that story, but you retaliated and that was, you and all your bitches, that have only big tits and ass, and some whores are not you cold hold only a shadow are just some rags good for nothing, but I was holding your hot, your sister was smaller, although not seem,,, but both felt it was all perfectly in a perfect world, but you could make me laugh , hoping that I will not ever lose, but it happened, I miss ...3 years continuously and I think that summer, to you, in those wonderful moments spent with you guys! I want to go back to the past to change everything. would be great.I can not forget you. You have changed a lot, but this is, remember you were, are and will be the only person that I wanted a lot. I LOVE YOU! . Please, just remember me! thats all I want. bye!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

DISCO GLOBE.!

DISCO GLOBE.!